The Aims and Objectives of the Presbyterian Church of Pakistan are as under:
- To make the Word of God known to all and to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- To make disciples and prepare them for God.
- To care for and supervise the spiritual needs of the Church.
- To Work for the Kingdom of God.
- To establish and run for charitable purposes, hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, Community health programmers, educational institutions, literacy and community development programs.
- To establish theological institutions and organize other spiritual programs.
- To co-operate with other Churches on an ecumenical basis.
- To build and maintain church buildings and pastor houses.